Energy Stochastics and Risk Modelling in Times of Turbulence and Transformation
| Conference Program |
The conference will feature keynote speakers and contributed talks. Please find detailed information on the presentations in the booklet of abstracts (Conference participants will receive a printed version when registering at the conference).
| Keynote Speakers |
- Prof. Ross Baldick, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Texas at Austin "The Curious Rise of Wind in Texas"
- Prof. Stein-Erik Fleten, Department of Industrial Economics and Technology Management, Norwegian University of Science and Technology "Investment Under Uncertainty: Evidence of Real Option Delay Effects in Project-Level Decisions" (joint work with Kristin Linnerud)
- Prof. Peter Hartley, Department of Economics, Rice University "The Relationship between Oil and Natural Gas Prices in North America: Some Actual and Possible Future Implications of the Shale Gas Revolution"
- Prof. David Newbery, Director of Electricity Policy Research Group (EPRG), Emeritus Professor of Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge "The Challenge of Decarbonising Electricity - the UK Electricity Market Reform"
- Stefan Judisch, RWE Supply & Trading, Chief Executive Officer "A Glimpse behind the Scene: Long-Term Gas Supply Contracts"