International Ruhr Energy Conference
12th INREC 2023 - Uncertainties in Energy - Markets, Systems & Decisions
September 05 - 06, 2023 in Essen
Keynote Speakers at INREC 2023
We are excited to announce the keynote speakers for the 12th INREC, set to take place on September, 5th & 6th 2023. Renowned in their respective fields, these speakers will bring their expertise and insights to inspire and discuss current trends and challenges:
- Prof. Dr. Sonja Wogrin, TU Graz: 'Energy System Models on the path Towards Climate Neutrality: Optimization and Data Aggregation'
- Dr. Stephan Riezler, STEAG Power GmbH: 'How STEAG adapts strategy and organization to manage increased volatility and structural changes in energy markets'
- Prof. Dr. George Kariniotakis, MINES ParisTech: 'Resilient energy forecasting and Prescriptive analytics'
Don't miss the opportunity to hear from these remarkable individuals! Register now for the conference and secure your spot to gain invaluable knowledge and network with industry professionals.
Please note that the deadline for abstract submission is June 12, 2023. Submit your abstracts via INREC-Tool .
We welcome submissions on the development of resilient energy and financial systems, and decision-making under uncertainty. Possible topics include, but not are not limited to:
- Energy forecasting and modelling
- Data science and decision support for energy and climate finance
- Low carbon energy futures
- Risks and resilience in the energy transition
Please submit abstracts via INREC-Tool by June 12, 2023. For more information see, registration and submission or download the call-for-papers.
12th INREC 2023
Welcome to the 12th International Ruhr Energy Conference (INREC) of the House of Energy Markets and Finance (HEMF). The conference offers a platform for academics, practitioners and researchers from energy and finance sectors to network and discuss current topics. INREC 2023 will take place on September 05 and 06, 2023 in Essen.
INREC 2023 will focus on uncertainties and decision-making in energy systems and markets. We invite researchers and practitioners to submit their contributions to share research results, discuss current challenges and exchange ideas. For more information on submission, see registration and submission.
Stay up to date with the INREC newsletter and don't miss any news about call-for-papers or the latest speakers.
You have a relevant topic, but are not ready for presentation yet? With the newsletter you stay in contact and don't miss a chance to present your work to a scientific audience.